General Information for patients.
Dr Peter Fahmy is a Cardiologist with a subspecialty in interventional & structural cardiology. He consults patients’ in Sydney’s Western Suburbs at:
- Bella Vista
Level 2 of Sydney’s Norwest Private Hospital in Building C, Medical Suites C203
- Katoomba – in the Blue Mountains, which is accessible for patients in the locations of Lithgow, Orange, Bathurst and Dubbo regions of New South Wales.
Fees Schedule for patients’
- Dr Peter Fahmy has a no gap policy for patients undergoing a surgical procedure in a private or a public hospital.
Make an Appointment
To make an appointment call 02 9633 2244 or you can book online.
Information for patients’
- A referral letter from your GP or specialist is required to see Dr Peter Fahmy.
- You will need to bring your referral letter with you on the day of your first appointment.
- Your referral letter must be in date.
- Referrals from Medical Specialists are valid for 3-months, and a referral from a GP last for 12 months.
- We will advise you when your referral letter needs to be updated.
Download the referral form here. (If you are using a mac, please open your downloads folder to access the file. Please bring your completed form with you to your first appointment).
Dr Fahmy is fluent in English & Arabic. If you are a patient who requires an interpreter, please let us know at the time you make your appointment so we can request an interpreter for you.
Dr Peter Fahmy’s special interests
TAVI, Coronary Angiography, Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI), Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion, PFO/ASD closures. He offers exercise stress testing, stress echocardiography, echocardiography services, pacemaker checks, 24hr ambulatory BP monitoring, 24-hour Holter monitoring in his rooms.